Sunday, August 28, 2016

Happy Bhag Jayegi - Short Movie Review


Desi Rating: 1.5/5

Mudassar Aziz's Happy Bhag Jayegi tries so hard to be Jab We Met that they have even added Kareena's dialogue regarding what ever is happening to me is happening because of me only, but sadly Abhay is not Shahid and Diana is definitely not Kareena. Throughout the movie every one kept saying how great and free spirited Happy is but we never get to see that side of Happy on screen and this is the main problem with this film , every thing is being told and not shown. I believe writer used Google translator for Pakistani Urdu part of Abhay and Momal , being a Pakistani I know, no one in Pakistan speaks like 'mein sharab pee ker saree raat nachi thee'. This movie got all the right ingredients but not in correct proportions. It could have been a better entertainer if writer and casting director would have spent a bit more time on their parts. I will suggest not to waste money on this even for DVD and wait for it to be on TV. I go with 1.5 Desi Star.

No comments:

Post a Comment