Monday, July 9, 2018

Afdhal Ibtisamah Dental Clinic - Review

By Hamza Shafique (Instagram / Facebook)



I started a review blog only because whenever I looked online for reviews (and I religiously read reviews before I do any new thing), I would never find the right kind of review for me. Till now, on my blog I cover Movies, Eateries, Books, Amusement parks/activities and now I want to expand into services and fitness. So, I am starting services with review of a dental clinic I visited recently.


Smile is the most important and memorable feature of one’s self. All the Hollywood actors have this phenomenal smile with white properly aligned teeth and I have always wonder how to get that. It’s a cosmetic procedure so it’s not covered by insurance, so, for a while I have been looking for an easy and economical way to improve my smile. When Afdhal Ibtisamah Dental Clinic invited me to visit their facility and give an honest review I thought timing couldn’t be any perfect and for a facility that understands the importance of Social Media it must be good enough.


Clinic is situated in Sharjah and getting to place was easy, thanks to GPS availability. There is enough parking around the clinic so no hassle there as well. It’s a small facility with two clinics only, on a second floor of a building. The facility was spot less and that’s the first thing one should always check in a Dental Clinic. I have been to big hospitals that I will not name here, and they had cleanliness issues. I remember once there were blood stains on the equipment doctor was using. This facility was super clean including the clinic and the equipment.

Dr. Tiba

Doctor Tiba attended me and what I liked about her is the way she took her time and explained me everything about my teeth. She was very patient and answered every question, this is something which I believe is missing in bigger busier clinics.
This clinic has total 3 doctors, all females. Which is a big plus for all the Desi women out there who are not comfortable with male doctors.
Clinic offers all sort of services from Hollywood smiles to regular fillings at very affordable prices and based on personal experience I can say service quality is good as well. This is an ideal place for those who don’t have dental coverage in their insurance.
Over all a very satisfying experience and on top of that I got my Hollywood smile solution in the most economic, effective and easier way possible.

That's me

Clinic at the moment, is not on direct billing with the insurance companies but they accommodate re-imbursements, so people with insurance can avail the facilities at the clinic as well.
I would like to highlight one thing here is that this is a complete honest non-sponsored review, apart from checkup and cleaning, I paid for the services I got.
If you wish to contact the clinic and know more about their services/prices, please refer to the details below:

https://www.instagram.com/afdhal_i/
Tel: 00971-6-5243338
Mob:052-6463339 , 054-5260143


10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work Evanston dentist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Dental Implants Geelong

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey that information is very important for me. thanks for sharing with us. you can click here for Best dentist near me, dental clinic near me and Dental implants cost

    ReplyDelete
  5. Practicing good dental health is important to maintaining a healthy mouth, teeth, and gums. It also helps to enjoy appearance and quality of life. You have posted very useful information. Thanks for your post.

    Digital Platform

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for read ! It is very useful to read for the users and keep post more blogs for more useful information.
    Porcelain Crowns In Milpitas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for writing this quality informational content. Your writing technique is impressive and enjoyable to read. You have many interesting points of view that give me pause to consider.

    Top hollywood smile in dubai

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your post is really helpful for the readers who are searching for pediatric dental treatment.
    Affordable Dental Implants Near Me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent post! It is very useful to read for the users and keep post more blogs for more useful information.
    Dentist Near Me

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent post! It is very useful to read for the users and keep post more blogs for more useful information.
    Dental Office Antioch
    Affordable Dental Implants
    Lumineer Dentist Near Me

    ReplyDelete