Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Ae Dil Hai Mushkil | Teaser Review


Finally the teaser trailer for Dharma Productions much awaited film ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ is out and I must say I am hooked to title track. Great Vocals by Arijit Singh. Unfortunately apart from the title track nothing looks different enough to be interesting. I know it is Karan Johar, Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Fawad Khan, these five names alone are enough for one to step in to cinema but these days with so much good work around, one also expect something unique from big names like these. Based on the Title track and closing dialogue of Ranbir this movie seems like an intense love story. I love Anushka, I enjoyed her NH10, PK, Band Baja Barat but none of them were intense love stories so I have my doubts knowing what happened to Yash Chopras ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’. Whatever Ranbir does in the trailer seems like we have seen it all before, whether it him walking sadly or being drunk or being on a bike. Only Ashwarya and Fawad add a bit of spice to this otherwise bland teaser who by the way look gorgeous as usual.  Anyway as I said earlier and I guess this is the reason in the beginning Karan Johar reminds us of all of his previous hit ventures, Names associated with this film are huge and definitely one should at least go once to cinema. I wanted to rate it as "I already love it" but the trailer somehow is not fascinating for me. However I am sure movie would be a good watch, given its Karan Johar we are talking about over here.



I already love it


Feels interesting should go for it


Big names one should go


Suggested not to waste your money


Run away from the cinema


 

 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment